Side Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SETH: Specially Enhanced Teen Home

2 posters

Go down

SETH: Specially Enhanced Teen Home Empty SETH: Specially Enhanced Teen Home

Post  Sarahmania~admin~ Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:09 am

Here is the first role play, feel free to make your own. I won't be playing, because I'm not good at that sort of thing, I will assign one of my clowns to run this, because they are good at this sort of thing, to run it. I'll set up the skeleton of it though.
PLOT: You have been sent to a group home, known as SETH, which stands for Specially Enhanced Teen Home.
SETH is for teenagers 13-19, who have developed special powers, the origin of these powers are unknown. The inmates wake up in the morning, have breakfast, and report for testing. Testing ends at around noon, and the teens are given free time untill the strict 10:00 curfew. These specially enhanced teens are given the freedom to roam around the grounds, but staying on the grounds. The grounds are protected by electric fences, and cold, harsh wilderness. SETH is located in the dark forests of Canada, the children are unable to tell what province because of their lack of connection with the outside world.
While living these mundane, monotonus life, the teens avoid the head nurse, Ms. Nancy. Ms. Nancy is a vicious middle aged woman who seems to have it in for them. Ms. Nancy has her graying brown hair drawn into a tight bun, and severe grey eyes that peer from her gaunt face into your soul. Or so it feels like when she turns her peircing stare on you.

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Power:
History (How did they get here, etc.):
Crush:

That'll do, pig. That'll do. pig
Sarahmania~admin~
Sarahmania~admin~
Admin

https://sideshow.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

SETH: Specially Enhanced Teen Home Empty Re: SETH: Specially Enhanced Teen Home

Post  Murcielago Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:02 am

Name: Vasilica Istratescu
Male/Female: male
Looks: SETH: Specially Enhanced Teen Home OOoo
Personality: Vasilica, or Valley as some call him, can act a little "high and mighty" at times. Especially when he thinks he could do a better job. He has a "surrounded by idiots" personality, and you can easily tell it apart from others in pressing situations, such as escaping from prison, executing an assassination, playing a timed video game, stuff like that. He's definitely not cowardly, as he'll defend his friends with his life, but he's not brave enough to drink the supposedly poisoned water first. His sense of humor is lacking, and even if he does make a joke, you can't tell it was meant to be one. His tone of voice is always flat and soft, and you can almost never tell what his emotion is by his voice.
Power: Astral Projection
History: Vasilica was born in Romania, and moved to Canada at the age of six. He was taught English, as well as continuing the Romanian language with his parents. His parents schooled him at home, because it would be too difficult to send him to public school. When he was eleven years of age, he found out about his power. He never mentioned it until he was fourteen. And then they sent him here.
Crush: none/open

Name: Elizabeth "Eliza" Theiman
Male/Female: female
Looks: SETH: Specially Enhanced Teen Home Nana25
Personality: Eliza is a sarcastic, athletic, obnoxious tomboy who never backs down. She lives to annoy people. Her favorite targets are the quiet ones who are beyond anti-social. She enjoys listening to her kind of music, and bashes any new music. She'll occasionally be very kind and gentle, but it's not often. She hates idiotic people and gets angered easily. She knows how to fight pretty well, and she has beat up a few people in her lifetime. She's not boy-crazy at all, as she considers herself to be somewhat a boy. She likes to throw about the threats, such as "Don't make me go zombie on yo' ass" and the like.
Power: Necromancy
History: She had lived in a little town in New York state before she came to SETH. When she found out about her powers, she told her parents right away. Mainly because she was scared to death by her first ghost. She was thirteen when she did see her first ghost, and since her parents didn't know what else to do with her, they put her here.
Crush: none/open

And there they are. See? I told you I'd make a character you knew! And I also made a new character.^^ Now, we just need RPers.
Murcielago
Murcielago

http://www.burgundy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum